Wednesday, 28 November 2012
Work From Home Ri - Automated Website Traffic From the Search Engines - The Secret to Making it Happen in Your Niche
. . In this article I want to show you exactly how to make this happen. The great thing about getting traffic to your site from the search engines is the fact that if you know how to do it the right way you can get massive amounts of visitors to your site on total autopilot and never have to do anything.
A Story Of How This Can Work In Your Niche Market:
I have a site in the aviation market that makes me a lot of money and gets a lot of visitors from the search engine.
You have to realize that I used to focus on the most heavily trafficked search terms in my niche market. I am able to get those visitors on total autopilot because I have focused on using long tail keywords to make it happen.
The problem with that strategy was I was always having to fight with other competitors to get higher rankings and then ended up getting bumped out of my spot by someone else who had more time then me.
That is why you want to go really wide in your niche market and focus on getting visitors to your site from long tail keywords that can get you small amounts of traffic.
The reason you want to do this is because you will not have as much competition and you won't have to worry about doing anything.
The traffic will just take care of itself and you will start making money.
Once they are on the front page the will likely stay on that page for years to come. So make sure you write an article page for every long tail search term that you want to rank for in your niche and work to get them ranked on the front page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment